I learned about the html11.org website in Microsoft’s web camp. The concept is very funny and stretches our imaginations. There are endless possibilities with the elements like <wind>, <taste>, etc. The website also has cool usage demos.
This is a screenshot of the <wind> tag demo.
- Portfolio redesign – version 3
- T-shirt design – Hack the Future 2
- Load time for my home page using Pingdom
- Whitehouse.gov web accessibilty evaluation
- Pirate game dialog box design
- Portfolio redesign – version 1 to version 2
- June update
- Bookworm – shopping cart application demonstrated
- Linkedin – Google Maps mash-up